Last updated: December 17, 2020
We may collect data from you that personally identifies you (“Personal Data”) from the Website. To the extent we do so, as explained below, we use your Personal Data to improve the Services.
We do not collect any of your Personal Data in our Application.
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using the Website, we may ask you to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect non-personal information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website through any device.
Information Collected while Using the Smartphone Application
We do not collect any of your Personal Data in the Application.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
* Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
* Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor how our users are using the Website in the aggregate, and to manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law in your jurisdiction, We may share your personal information with third parties who provide service to us (“Service Providers”) to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service or for payment processing.
* With Business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see you name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
For any of the reasons above we may share your Personal Data
If the Company has Service Providers, needs to share information with Affiliates, is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, or uses business partners for marketing services, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
* Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
you can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: <https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950>
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217>
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. you can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA <http://www.aboutads.info/choices/>, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada <http://youradchoices.ca/> or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe <http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/> or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: <https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation>
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
* Apple Store In-App Payments
* Google Play In-App Payments
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
* Consent: you have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
* Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
* Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
* Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
* Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
* Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
* Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 584 0889 to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about you.
* Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about you. you have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about you corrected.
* Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. you also have the right to object where We are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
* Request erasure of your Personal Data. you have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
* Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with you.
* Withdraw your consent. you have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us at email@example.com or +1 800 584 0889. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Your Rights under the CCPA
* The right to notice. you must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
* The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
* The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. you also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. you can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” [LINK TO THE PAGE] section or web page.
* The right to know about your Personal Data. you have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
* The categories of Personal Data collected
* The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
* The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
* Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
* The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
* The right to delete Personal Data. you also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
* The right not to be discriminated against. you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your Consumer’s rights, including by:
* Denying goods or services to you
* Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
* Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
* Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1 800 584 0889 or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” LINK TO THE PAGE section of our web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest- based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. you may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by emailing us at email@example.com or if applicable following our instructions presented on the Service:
* From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
* Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” LINK TO PAGE
The opt out will place a cookie on your computer that is unique to the browser you use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
* “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
* “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
you can also stop the collection of location information from your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third-party websites do keep track of you browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. you can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 584 0889. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.